Healthy Rainbow Unicorn Dip
If you’re looking for healthy unicorn party food ideas, then you simply can’t go past our Rainbow Unicorn Dip. There’s plenty of recipes for unicorn dip online but we couldn’t find one that was a healthy option… let alone a savory option!
So, we decided to create our very own! It’s amazing what a splash of color can do to make a delicious Tzatziki dip into a magical (but very healthy!) offering at your child’s unicorn party. Having a healthy party food option has never been more fun!
- 2 x 175g tubs natural yoghurt
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, deseeded, grated
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 lemon
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Food coloring [preferably gel]
- Squeeze the grated cucumber to remove any excess liquid.
- Finely grate the rind of the lemon, then juice the lemon.
- Combine yoghurt, cucumber, garlic, lemon rind, 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, lemon pepper and salt in a bowl.
- Separate the dip equally into several smaller bowls (depending on how many colors you want). Using the food coloring, color each one with a different color.
- Cover and refrigerate until required.
- When ready to serve, add dolops of the different colored dip into a serving bowl. Using a skewer (or something similar), carefully swirl into a rainbow.
- Serve with vegetable sticks, cheese sticks or crackers – keep it colorful by using red and green capsicum, orange carrot and yellow cheese.
Share Pics of Your Unicorn Rainbow Dip
Did you love our unicorn rainbow dip? Share a pic online and tag @amitielane #unicornrainbowdip