Easy Unicorn Cookies with Sprinkles Recipe
Have a unicorn-themed party coming up that you’re needing and wanting to prepare for?
This delicious unicorn cookies with sprinkles recipe will give you the perfect sweet treat you need. Simple and easy to make, the taste and texture is pure perfection and will surely bring a smile to any unicorn lover’s face!
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- Edible gold paint
- Unicorn sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C), line a large cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Sift the flour and cornstarch into a medium bowl.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar, then add the sifted flour mixture a little at a time, combine with a fork, when mixture begins to come together, move to a flat surface and knead until you have a smooth dough.
- Wrap the dough in plastic and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the fridge and roll on a lightly floured rolling mat into a thickness of ¼ inch.
- Use the unicorn head cookie cutter to cut your biscuits.
- Decorate the unicorn mane by sprinkling unicorn sprinkles. You may want to press them in slightly.
- Place cookies onto a baking tray lined with parchment.
- Bake for approximately 8-10 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Let cool completely and then use a paintbrush to paint edible gold paint to decorate the unicorn horn and nose.
Share Pics of Your Easy Unicorn Cookies with Sprinkles
Did you love our easy unicorn cookies with sprinkles? Share a pic online and tag @amitielane
For more unicorn recipes, you might also like Stamped Unicorn Cookies Recipe.